The Delegate General for National Security informs the general public that the Head of State has authorized the launching of competitive entrance examinations for the recruitment of two thousand five hundred (2500) young Cameroonians into the National Security Corps. This move comes to reinforce the security of persons and their property; throughout the national territory.
The series of texts signed on or December 2022 announce the recruitment of:
- 50 Cadets Superintendent of Police through the direct competitive exams, [Syllabus]; including 03 Medical Doctors general practitioners [Syllabus] and 02 Psychiatrists, [Syllabus],
- 50 Cadets Superintendent of Police Special, [Syllabus],
- 100 Cadets Assistant Superintendent of Police Direct, [Syllabus],
- 50 Cadets Assistant Superintendent of Police Special, [Syllabus],
- 400 Cadets Police Inspector Direct, [Syllabus],
- 100 Cadets Police Inspector Special, [Syllabus] and finally,
- 1750 Cadets Police Constable though the direct competitive examination, [Syllabus].
Application files shall be received at the ten Regional Delegations for National Security from the 19th December 2022 to the 17th February 2023.
The written phases for Cadets Superintendent and Assistant Superintendent will take place at the unique Centre of Yaounde respectively on:
- Saturday 25th February 2023 for Cadets Superintendent of Police,
- Saturday 04th March 2023 for Cadets Assistant Superintendent of Police.
For the Cadets Inspector of Police and Constables the written phases will take place in all the regional headquarters on:
- Saturday 11thMarch 2023 for Cadets Police Inspector,
- Saturday 25th March 2023 for Cadets Police Constable.
The Delegate General for National Security therefore calls on prospective candidates to get the appropriate information on the recruitment exercise/particularly as regards the registration formalities. He thus recommends that interested persons should pay particular attention to the National Security’s radio programs on CRTV notably, “Canal Police” broadcast from Monday to Thursday at 7.40am and ‘At the Service of Each and Every One” broadcast on Saturdays at 3.30pm.
Candidates are also encouraged to consult the website: www.dgsn.cm where the various texts are published or contact the Regional Delegations for National Security.
In the meantime/ registration shall strictly be done on-line through the website: www.dgsn.cm
However. the Delegate General for National Security entreats the public to be cautious and vigilant; and not to fall prey to unscrupulous individuals who shall promise to grant them access into the National Security Corps in exchange for money. He invites candidates to denounce such acts so that perpetrators should be unmasked and brought before the competent Judicial institutions.